Human Rights/Gender Equality Education (Violence Prevention Education) is mandatory legal education, and university members must complete it once a year.
Framework Act on Gender Equality Article 31
Enforcement Decree of the Framework Act on Gender Equality Article 19, Article 20
Framework Act on Gender Equality Article 30 (Prevention of Crimes of Sex Trafficking)
Act on the Prevention of Commercial Sex Acts and Protection, etc. of Victims Article 5
Enforcement Decree of the Act on the Prevention of Commercial Sex Acts and Protection, Etc. of Victims Article 2
Sexual Violence Prevention and Victims Protection Act Article 2 (Definitions)
Framework Act on Gender Equality Article 30 (Prevention of Crimes of Sexual Violence)
Sexual Violence Prevention and Victims Protection Act Article 5
Enforcement Decree of the Sexual Violence Prevention and Victims Protection Act Article 2
Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Crimes of Domestic Violence Article 2 No.1 (Definition of Domestic Violence)
Framework Act on Gender Equality Article 30 (Prevention of Crimes of Domestic Violence)
Act on the Prevention of Domestic Violence and Protection, etc. of Victims Article 4 No.3
Enforcement Decree of the Act on the Prevention of Domestic Violence and Protection, etc. of Victims Article 1 No.2
Online Human Rights/Gender Equality Education (Violence Prevention Education) is mandatory for researchers, university staff and faculty.
Please procure a MySNU portal ID within 15 days of arrival, complete the course and submit your course completion certificate.
(Please direct questions to: Office of Research Affairs, Office of Academic Affairs, Division of Human Resources, Administrative Management Team, and affiliated departments)
Use a valid MySNU portal ID to complete the course and submit the course completion certificate together with the appointment document.
The Center for Human Rights at Seoul National University develops new online education content as follows:
- Professional Outline Planning Meeting - Determines the direction and keynote of education
- Educational Target FGI - Training development direction and requirements survey
- Research and Scenario - Participation of Experts and Professional Writers
- Scenario Review Board - Means by Students, University staff and University faculty
- Production Video/Animation - Video production, such as filming, interviews, animation, etc.
- Video Review Board - Implications by Students, University staff and University faculty
- Student Implications - Evaluation of Imaging Implications by Student Representation Group
- Final Video Release - Open online education system and offer to other universities
Offline Human Rights/Gender Equality education can be applied for after downloading and completing the application from our website: http://hrc.snu.ac.kr/node/50?language=en
Offline Human Rights/Gender Equality education supports a variety of education, including four major programs of violence prevention education, human rights education, and sensitivity/recognition education.
Depending on your requirements, we will provide the education by a variety of methods, including debate, case-splitting, and lectures.
If you are a member of Seoul National University, you can apply for education within the working hour Monday to Friday (09:00 to 18:00).
Contact : email@example.com
The education is for Seoul National University members only, and is not open to the public.
If you are becoming a member of Seoul National University, please refer to “2. I will be a member of Seoul National University. How can I register for the course?”
Video playback may not be smooth on your online system if:
- Other tabs are in use or other programs have been left open.
- You are using a wireless internet connection or a slow internet connection, such as an overseas connection.
- The video might be affected by the browser you are using, depending on your internet environment.
- Any program (such as Portal, Hancom Hangul or Antivirus program) with auto-refresh, auto-save, or real-time execution might affect video playback.
- After watching the video, please remember to click the Next Page button to record the completion time and learning status on the server.
- If there is a delay in video playback when using Internet Explorer, we recommend using Chrome.
A course complete certificate is issued when you have completed the entire course of online Human Rights/Gender Equality Education.
The certificate contains the personal information on your MySNU portal ID.
- To change the personal information on your MYSNU user account, please contact Information Systems & Technology (02-880-8282)
※ If the personal information on your MySNU ID is inaccurate or unclear, it may not properly reflect your learning status.
Be sure to confirm your status (student, graduate, researcher, university full-time staff, university part-time staff, faculty, etc.) before proceeding.
Please log in to the online system and complete the training.
- If you are using an Al PDF program, it may cause the course complete certificate to be displayed as blank.
For smooth saving and printing, please use another PDF program (eg. ezPDF, etc.).
Please refer to the following guidelines on logging in to the online human rights learning system:
▶If you can't log in to the portal, please contact Information Systems & Technology (02-880-8282) or try logging in again in a few minutes, as technical issues cannot be addressed by the Human Rights Center.
▶Recommended internet environment for portal login: Update your JAVA Script to the latest version or configure your browser to delete cookies [click on the General tab under Internet Options].
▶If you can't log in to an accredited certificate of authentication:
Please refer to: http://ist.snu.ac.kr/ist/Infoservice/Help/FAQ.jsp
▶If you can't log in to an accredited certificate of authentication after updating Internet Explorer: Delete Java from your computer and download and reinstall it.
-Java download website: http://www.java.com
▶If you have a login error while using Internet Explorer, please try Chrome.
The Online Preventive Training webpage will automatically log out after two hours without any activity, so if you are away for a long time while taking the course, please log out and log in again to 'Listen'.
If you have completed your course for the year, you will not see the course enrollment button.
In this case, please note that course will not be available until the following year.